Certified Energy Manager® (CEM) Comprehensive 5-Day Training Program – A comprehensive, detailed instructional program covering the full scope of technical, economic, and regulatory components of effective energy management.
This course is ideal for:
- Building Supervisor
- Director of Public Works
- Electrical Engineer
- Engineering Manager
- Environmental Manager
- Industrial Engineer
- Maintenance Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Plant Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Program Manager/Account Manager (Utilities)
- Project Manager
When: May 15-19, 2017 (M-Th 8-5; Fr 8-12)
Cost: AEE Member Fee: *$1,995 pp • Non-AEE Member Fee: *$2,195 pp
*Scholarships are available from GENEDGE and Appalachian Power for qualifying companies. GENEDGE will fund 50% of the cost for attendees from NIST-eligible companies who register by 5 p.m. on April 21, 2017. These qualifying companies include manufacturers, industrial companies, engineering services and R&D companies. Please contact Mindy Priddy to obtain the scholarship code, (276) 666-8890 x227; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If the minimum number of attendees is not met, the seminar will be cancelled and fees refunded. If the class is held, the seminar fee is non-refundable.
• Energy Management Handbook
• Proctored exam on fifth day of training (Friday 8 AM – 12 PM)
• Cost of the CEM application and exam ($400 value)
• Break beverages/snacks and daily lunches
To register click here at: https://cem-training-abingdon.eventbrite.com
For information or questions about the CEM training please contact:
Joe Hundley (434) 797-1321 x9076; email@example.com.
Mark Custer (434) 489-9683; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Registration and payment for this in-person training must be completed by May 8, 2017.
• After submitting your registration above for the in-person training in Abingdon, a separate CEM application must be completed. (See PDF icon to the lower right and or the link below)
• For the Friday 5/19/17 in-person exam, you must bring a hand calculator to the exam since the CEM test does not allow computers, tablets or cell phones to be used for calculations on the test.
• NOTE: Go to http://www.aeecenter.org/files/certification/CEMHandbookInHouse.pdf to download the CEM application form, or click on the icon to the right, and complete your application.
• The cost of the exam and application fee ($400 value) is included in the registration fees stated above to attend in the in-person training in May.
- Manufacturing Technology Center (MTC)
- Virginia Highlands Community College (VHCC)
- Danville Chapter / Association of Energy Engineers (D-AEE)
- Appalachian Power